CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

Hannah
So. I'm hannah. 17 years old, Directioner. Batman is cool, The Joker is awesome. I think owls are really creepy. I love music, music is a must at all times. Art, dance, and photography are all things I love to do.
View my complete profile

Thursday, July 19, 2012

asldhuedhfjknvb

determined to start being more healthy now, so that by next summer, I'll be confident enough to wear a bathing suit and not be ridiculously embarrassed. I'm looking at pictures of before and after pictures of peoples weight loss(that would be at this tumblr right hurr), and I'm like...I can do that...

but I'm not gonna be unhealthy about it. there was a time where I would have completely cool with just not eating for a day or two at a time if I thought it would make me skinny. BUT that is not the way. I can do this. I got this bro. I got this.

0 comments: