CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

Hannah
So. I'm hannah. 17 years old, Directioner. Batman is cool, The Joker is awesome. I think owls are really creepy. I love music, music is a must at all times. Art, dance, and photography are all things I love to do.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So. heres some ramblings for ya.

I haven't used this much so far
sooo, I'm gonna write a little bit.
Here we go.




School has been okay I suppose.
Algebra isn't my favorite, I don't really like math in general cause numbers tend to confuse me....
Frankenstein is pretty good. I just wish I could understand what they were saying :p
hmmm. French is my favorite so far. :)
Next week, I start home school group so I get to do art which I'm pretty stoked about.

Hmm what else...Oh yeah, Last week we had an earthquake AND a hurricane, so that was interesting. well...not really. considering I didn't actually feel the earthquake, and the Hurricane wasn't that bad here.
Buut yeah.

I've been on a monkees kick lately. I love The Monkees :)
They're such hippies. It's great. haha...
The 60's seems like it would have been an interesting time to be a teenager.
Also, it woulda been cool to be a teenager in the 80's.

But I suppose being a teenager now is good too, :3
I like being 16. It hasn't changed that much, but people act like it does. One of my friends is fifteen but tells everyone he's sixteen because he feels like they treat him like a grown up or something. Which I don't get cause what's the difference between 15 and 16?

Oh well that's all I really have to say.

tooodles

0 comments: