CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

Hannah
So. I'm hannah. 17 years old, Directioner. Batman is cool, The Joker is awesome. I think owls are really creepy. I love music, music is a must at all times. Art, dance, and photography are all things I love to do.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

in other news.

next Sunday, my family is going to see my grandparents in Indiana. and amazingly, they expect me to drive part of the way.

I hate driving on highways. hate it with a passion.
it's too many cars squished together, going to fast.

I would rather just sleep the entire 12 hour trip like I usually do, but I get the feeling that won't be acceptable this time :I


and then, instead of going to take my license test this Wednesday, like was planned earlier this month, I'm taking it the 28th of next month. oh well. more time to practice my parallel parking. :)

0 comments: