CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

Hannah
So. I'm hannah. 17 years old, Directioner. Batman is cool, The Joker is awesome. I think owls are really creepy. I love music, music is a must at all times. Art, dance, and photography are all things I love to do.
View my complete profile

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm feeeeeeling a need to post some of my favorite songs. here weeee go.

Broadway - same thing we do everyday pinky. ahhhhh I love the singers voice so much.
Oceana - Reach for the sky. I absolutely adore the last few minutes of this song.
Backpack party - cloud island. I may or may not like this band because Christian Novelli is super cute. I really like this song though.

Blessthefall - Promised ones. Dude. just. dude. I love the beginning of this. and the whole video is awesometastic.

Carly rae jepsen - call me maybe. I dunno I like this video ^_^

One Direction - One thing. *swoon*
One Direction - Gotta be you. *double swoon*

Sleeping with sirens - if you can't hang

Sleeping with sirens - do it now remember it later

Bon Jovi - bad medicine

Bon jovi - it's my life

bon jovi - livin' on a prayer

Attack Attack! - the wretched.




oh gosh theres so many more, but that's all for now.
I'll probably make more posts like this. :3

Laterzz brah.

0 comments: