CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

Hannah
So. I'm hannah. 17 years old, Directioner. Batman is cool, The Joker is awesome. I think owls are really creepy. I love music, music is a must at all times. Art, dance, and photography are all things I love to do.
View my complete profile

Saturday, May 5, 2012

ew :\

just googled "what is the point of stink bugs" and clicked on an article and it had pictures of the little creepers.
ugh i hate bugs so much.
especially stink bugs, cause seriously, what do they do other than be annoying???

blech bugs give me the heebee jeebee's and now that ive seen pictures of their beady little eyes, i'll probably not e able to sleep...(also because there was a dang stink bug in my room, so yeah that doesn't help matters >.<)

0 comments: