CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

Hannah
So. I'm hannah. 17 years old, Directioner. Batman is cool, The Joker is awesome. I think owls are really creepy. I love music, music is a must at all times. Art, dance, and photography are all things I love to do.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

today was good.

I got a new camera :] it's a nikon coolpix and i love it.
and then it was raining, so of course I went out and found ALL THE PUDDLES and jumped, splashed, and laid in them. i completely soaked by the time i got in, but it was worth it :]
and now, I should be doing school stuff since i can't sleep, but I'm instead listening to one direction and fangirling. c:

eh, i guess i can listen to them and finish my log book. :|
ugh cant wait til school is OVER. O_<

0 comments: